Wie Doireann Clabby das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
LookupPoint 2010 connects users to business information through Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel. A user can select a business item in any email, document or spread sheet and LookupPoint will display the business information associated with that item quickly and directly without the user having to leave the Microsoft Office environment.
Using the LookupPoint 2010 configuration tool, IT administrators and power users can build catalogues which link LookupPoint to their particular line of business systems; pre-configured catalogues for many systems are also available from Spanish Point and our business partners.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Spanish Point works with C level executives and business level leaders in organisations to identify opportunities to improve processes and systems to drive efficiencies and improve costs.
We work with IT teams to deploy innovative technologies, and to build business systems and products.
*CIO- Chief Information Officers
*CTO- Chief Technology Officers
• Logo should present a corporate image which conveys reliability, cutting edge technology, quality and professionalism.
• Logo should be clear, instantly recognisable and stylish in design.
• Colour-scheme: inspiration can be taken from http://www.spanishpoint.ie using existing colour scheme.
• Required files/formats.
o ESP file
We would like the logo as soon as possible and are willing to make quick decisions!
This contest has been pre-paid with 99designs. The winner will be paid directly by 99designs for the full prize amount, excluding any third party transfer fees.
• Paypal (free, 2-3 day payment turnaround)
• Moneybookers (charges apply, 5-10 day payment turnaround)
• AlertPay (charges apply, 5-10 day payment turnaround)
• Western Union (charges apply, 10 day payment turnaround)