Our business is in the start-up phase and we are looking for fun fresh designs (with a 3D edge maybe) to help us in branding. Our company specializes in fine furniture, antiques and collectibles. We are looking for something classic and modern with a timeless quality.
We are open to creative ideas that have a fresh and interesting approach to an industry that people often think of as dusty and uptight (i.e. ol' antique shops). We are innovative in our approach and carry a large variety of beautiful objects including: fine furniture, imported glassware, watercolour paintings among many other fine items. Our store is well staged and reflects the fine quality of our treasures - we would like a logo to reflect that quality in a modern way.
- Item 1... classic with a modern twist
- Item 2... logo needs to incorporate the business name
- Item 3... clean and simple design - not cluttered (and are open to 3D options)
- Item 4... logo must be able to be used (and resized) for a variety of mediums including: print, web, business cards, brochures, labeling, advertising and so on
- Item 5... must be an original design, logo and concept
- Item 1...no "grandma's old fashioned" type design or fonts
- Item 2... no London (UK-British) references
- Item 3... no red, gold and/or green colour combinations
- Item 4... no clip art
- Item 5... no furniture or collectibles in the logo