Wie Barliansarkar das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Leather 4 Less
Leather 4 Less is an importer and wholesale distributor of affordable, high-quality leather goods. Based in Sydney, our mission is to make genuine leather items used in work and travel affordable for all Australians. In doing so, we aim to help more students, professionals and business men and women stay as organized (and as stylish) as possible.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
1. Office workers and professionals are our primary target market. i.e.:
- Educated professionals
- Both male and female
- Driven and motivated
Our secondary target is high school and university students. As long as the logo is bold, clean and contemporary, we will be happy regarding how the logo appeals to this target group.
1. We are looking for a bold, contermporary (yet slightly conservative) logo for our new online store.
2. We would like the logo to clearly state the name of the company, Leather 4 Less.
3. We would like the logo to be black, white AND/OR grey. This is to match the look and feel of the website which you can visit at leather4less.com.au/store (still under final construction). The existing logo at the top left hand corner (which we are looking to replace) uses varying shades in the lettering. This technique is welcome but not mandatory.
4. We require a small favicon image which will appear in the address box and also perhaps as a recurring logo which can be used throughout the website or in the background. This should be similar to the main 'Leather 4 Less' logo but should only incorporate the letter L or the acronym L4L.