Cirrus Consulting Group
Thanks for applying your time and talent to this project. The winner's design skills will be seen by medical and dental professionals across North America.
Cirrus Consulting Group is a leading health care consulting firm with the experience, up-to-date knowledge and technical expertise to assist doctors and dentists who own a private practice. We help them with the business side of their practice: lease negotiation, medical clinic development and healthcare consulting. We operate all across North America. For more, visit: http://cirrusconsultinggroup.com
Doctors and dentists. Not just doctors. Not just dentists. Both. Any imagery used must appeal to both doctors and dentists. Both male and female. Big city and small town.
• Some designers will use medical icons/images in our logo. That’s okay—we’re open to clever surprises. But don’t get cute: we’re a serious company with serious clients.
• We know Cirrus is a type of cloud, but we do NOT want to use cloud imagery. We're not weather consultants, we're consultants for clients in the business of medicine.
• Any imagery must appeal to both doctors and dentists.
• We would also like to see wordmark/font treatments without literal doctor/dentist visuals.
• Project trustworthiness, professionalism, leadership, expertise, approachability.
• Be timeless. Simple and clean, not tricky or cluttered. (Logo should not be trendy! No shiny top-lit 3D balls.)
• Must be easy to read at various sizes, such as large banners at trade shows/conventions and small logos on business cards. It will appear on our website at http://cirrusconsultinggroup.com, where you can see our existing logo.
• We don't have an official corporate color palette or font, but we do like blue (a lot!) because it feels clean, contemporary and medical, and we like fresh green as an accent or complementary color.
• The logo must also work in B&W, as on a fax. It can’t look like a blob of ink, even on a bad fax.
Winner please provide:
• Modifiable lossless version of the logo (PSD, EPS, PDF, etc)
• Winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork
• Name of font