Wie Joe-Ben das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I am a serial entrepreneur. I started a consulting company, an internet company and a telephone company. Now I want to start a service company.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target groups are:
- business people who needs a good break and have time during their lunch to use the decks chairs
- travellers who wants to make a break on popular places and use the deck chairs
- singles (the deck chair rental is a meeting point for networking. Every week we organise networking events for singles. They rent a deck chair and talk to other singles)
We are looking for a logo represent our service deck chair rental. The name is "sonnenflirt.de". The meaning of the word is "sun + flirt".
We would love to get some good suggestions but here are a few things to think about:
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy. We want the locals to feel like they can afford the deck chair rental a couple times a month.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold.
4. The logo should have only one color: in particular black or dark green
5. We need the logo also in white. Because we print the white logo on all green deck chairs.
6. We need the logo also for our new website.