Wie Creel Price das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are establishing a global business mentoring brand. Small to Medium businesses will join groups of 7 other business owners every fortnight facilitated by a mentor.
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Helping businesses start, grow and exit business faster
- Master Mentoring Groups (learn off each other)
- Helping businesses to grow faster
- Giving the entrepreneur knowledge and confidence (mastery)
- Creating a formula (blueprint) for success
- Getting them to be better and prolific decision makers
- Club / College ie belonging
- Helping entrepreneurs get clear on their endgame
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Target Audience - Small to Medium Businesses. They are traditionally very practical yet excitable. They like to have fun but don't like to be sold to.
What we hope to achieve for businesses:
- Accelerate their business
- Help them be more prolific at making faster, better informed decisions without the angst
- Get them enjoying the adventure of business
- Get them experimenting with refining their business formula
- Develop their entrepreneurial eye to capitalise on opportunities and overcome issues
- Help them exit their business
A logo for 'Accelerate Global' that looks good both large and small and in colour and black and white. It should also include the tag line - Master Mentoring. Faster Business.
- We want the brand to signify speed
- We want the brand to feel like a community
- The brand should be simple yet strong
- We want it to be aspirational
- We want it to be practical
- We want the brand to be innovative but solid
- We like lower case as a preference (the A could be either lower or upper case)
- The 'Global' should be less prominent than 'Accelerate' (and could be either Lower case or Capitals)
- Colours we like include (but not limited to) are lime green or orange
- We would like the logo to signify acceleration / upward movement
- We prefer a cross between corporate and casual
Less emphasis should be placed on the WORLD (ie stemming from global there is some cliche images cropping up - if the world is to be incorporated it should be subtle )