The Fly Buy (www.theflybuy.com, not up and running)
We are a startup in development; our website is called “The Fly Buy” which will be an aviation business centric directory. If you are trying to envision what the website will look like, the closest thing I have seen is http://www.go2web20.net similar yet different, if that makes sense. I would like something built in the web 2.0 theme, including something that I may be able to use as a favicon, Twitter avatar, etc. I plan on adding this to business cards so please take the necessary precaution.
Designs I like:
• http://www.cloudyreason.com/blog-po…mbino.html (love the simplicity and graphic tie-in)
• http://www.fuelyourcreativity.com/5…nspiration (the bluegirafee one is great, however, as a header for a website it may take up too much room vertically)
Airline employees and their businesses. Pretty conservative bunch.
• "The Fly Buy" (with spacing between the words or not, whatever you think works)
• "Promoting The Airline Family Business"
Colors: Experiment, I prefer blues and greens but use your imagination if something works go with it but it has to be a bit conservative, white background.
What I don’t want:
• Something flamboyant, with swirls (too busy)
Format : Include the original file format it was created in and a .gif, .jpg or .png
Please include the font name.
Best of luck to you all.