We are an entrepreneurial group dedicated to purchasing a $10-30MM growing business. We are looking for stable companies, with high growth potential within cutting-edge industries (but likely not tech focused).
Auxo is the greek goddess of spring growth and development.
(1) Investors - we want to look professional for our investors
(2) Business owners - business owners we are purchasing companies from will look at our logo and website
(3) Lawyers, bankers, consultants and other professionals
(4) Friends and family
(6) General public
(1) Attributes - Professional but sleek and creative
(2) Colors - Dark green, grey (or silver), and black & white (see example). The g
(3) Size / Shape - more wide than tall (since it will go on letterheads, documents, etc.) We want the word "AUXO" to be larger than "Management" which may go beside or underneath "AUXO" and will likely be a different font.
(4) Fonts - the font we are using for our documents is Calibri.. we assume that the fonts used for the logo will be different - but may mesh well with Calibri.
(5) Legible - we need to make sure people can read it properly.
We are an investment firm so we need to be professional. However, we are young, energetic, and looking for companies with high growth potentials. We want out logo to say "we're professional, but we're young, fresh and exciting."
The attached powerpoint has our current logo (which I made in MS Word & I don't think is that bad considering...!). I also have some logos I like of other financial institutions and past similar funds. This should give some insight.
If you want any more direct data to help make the logo please email me: email@example.com