We are looking for an engaging logo (including a font for our name), for use in our website, t-shirts/apparel, invoices and potentially some signage.
Desired Messages/Feelings: technical expertise, fast service, premium quality products, customer service, happy customers, reliability, competence, technology, luxury, comfort, safety, experienced, talented, brilliant cars, attractive cars, radiant cars, striking cars
Target Audience: Our two target audiences are somewhat different from one another: 1) College educated, upper-income car owner (typically a professional 30-55 years old with kids/family) who likes technology, music and finer things. He/she is looking for someone trustworthy and knowledgable to upgrade their vehicle with fun options, but doesn't know where to turn. 2) Car dealership staff (salespeople and managers), who are often pressed for time and very focused on the bottom line. They are typically male, and are under pressure to sell more cars and maximize the profit per car sold. They are often not very tech-savvy or sophisticated (e.g. “car guys”).
Our logo and brand needs to appeal to both the car buyer and the dealership staff, as we are viewed as an extension of the dealership. Ultimately, we are in business to satisfy the dealer's customers.
Key Attributes of our logo:
• More horizontal than vertical
• Clean and easy to reproduce in black & white and color
• Images such as cars and electronics can be considered, though if used, we envision them being used subtly or abstractly, not linked to any specific car model that will quickly be outdated
• Clean, simple and sophisticated design
• We would like the “MiCorp Dealer Services” or "Micorp New England" tagline to look like it belongs with the logo, and we’d like the option of using the logo with and without any words (just the logo, not even MiCorp). Another potential iteration might be logo plus just MiCorp (no Dealer Services)
• We are open to various colors
• The logo will be used electronically and in print
See attached word document for image examples