We are looking for a logo to represent our social enterprise, SharedImpact.
The logo may also include the full name (SharedImpact, sharedimpact, Shared Impact or shared impact). The text should be easily legible and soft.
Other things to consider:
- More lifestyle product than financial product
- Aspirational - a desirable product that Gen Y will want to buy
- Fun - not too serious
- Nothing too elegant – don’t want to come across as too fancy / inaccessible / clinical
- No cartoons - playful but not childlike
- No traditional charitable images such as giving hands, the globe, hearts, etc
- No traditional financial / corporate images such as dollar signs, graphs etc.
- White background preferred
Green / black possible colors but please feel free to experiment with other colors.
Here are a couple of logos we like:
Here is a logo we don’t like:
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The SharedImpact team