Revolv leads the design and development of next-generation user interface's and applications for a modern landscape of screens and devices.
In other words, it's our job to find new ways to interact with our ever-changing digital world, designing and building new applications and their interface controls, bringing them together to fulfill the next level of usability, branding and mobility. Revolv designs interactions for touch-screen large and small, high-impact branded applications, and solutions that reach from mobile to desktop and across the web.
Revolv reaches corporate and design firms requiring expressive software on mobile, desktop and the web. Groups seeking high-impact, branded and efficient applications and web-service UI's. Target clients are younger business men and women, in their 20's & 30's, energetic with a spirit of innovation and a hope to impact their industries through their software and products.
This project will define the branding for Revolv Studios now and into the future. Following are a few thoughts & objectives for the logo:
* unique and memorable, but must be readable
* balance of clear & simple with edgy & digital
* must have a vector basis (incl illustrator file) - look good as a silhouette
* a fitting color scheme, prefer to be kept with in 2-tones (not a full color wheel)
* keep the swooshes to a minimum, or at least not cliche
* possible de-emphasis on 'Studios'
* possible fitted variations for long rectangle and square regions
* original illustrator (ai) file with list of fonts used