1. The domain name should be featured prominently on the top. Please use the following domain name for your design entries: BandManager.com
2. Please include the following text (under the domain name is most likely the best place): This premium and category defining domain name within the music and entertainment industry is available for purchase!
3. A Buy It Now (BIN) button. There should be a button that visitors can click to immediately purchase the domain name. Please use the following BIN price in your design entry: $25,000.
Purchases are securely done through our partner Escrow.com. Please include a small Escrow.com logo accompanied by the following text: Buy safely and securely with Escrow.com
4. Each landing page design requires a contact form so interested parties can easily make an inquiry or offer on the domain name. The form requires the following fields:
Offer (it should be clear that offers are made in US$)
The form needs to have a captcha to ensure the domain name owner doesn’t receive spam messages.
We will be using the new re-captcha so you can use that in your design:
5. Our For Sale landing pages can include up to five bullet points with so called USP (unique selling points) written by the owner of the domain name. You can use the following USPs in your design:
14 Years old, first registered in 2001
Registered at Godaddy
Exact Match Domain
Premium, category defining domain name.
High search volume
6. Designs needs to be responsive so they scale and look great on desktop computers, tablets and mobile phone screens.
7. Just like on the current BandManager.com landing page you have to include the following contact details on the page: Email, Website url and 3 social media icons (Facebook, Twitter and Skype). You can place these in the header or the footer of the page.
* The Efty logo or link (http://www.efty.com) should NOT be shown on the landing page design.