REDESIGN OF THE DEMO PAGE
Our SaaS solution allows financial institutions to interact with their customers or future customers.
The landing page you have to design is an example page of our solution. We will use it to demonstrate our product.
Financial institutions will use a similar page to interact with their customers.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESS
- A financial institution wants to invite a customer for a meeting. It sends a sms/mail with a link to a customer.
- The customer opens the link of this landing page. He can do the following things:
- Choose a date for the meeting
- Comment the proposed meeting agenda
- Prepare himself for the meeting by reading documents the financial institution has shared with him
- Fill a questionnaire/survey with 1 or 2 multiple choices questions
- Upload requested documents
- Ask a question or start a chat with an advisor
- The current page was used to test our technology. Please have a look at the attached documents.
- The design of the landing page needs to be fully responsive with a focus on mobile devices.
- The page should be very intuitive, simple and guide the user through the different activities.
- The page should awake emotions linked with the meeting purpose. For this contest, please work on the topic 'life in a new house for a young family'
- As this landing page is an example page, we expect that financial institutions will request design modifications or their own designed page. We want to stay in contact with the winner / participants for additional projects.
CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY
The new design must accomodate the following content and functionality:
- A section with a small message to the customer.
- A section (meeting) with a meeting purpose (e.g. 'New mortgage'), a duration and the possibility to schedule a meeting. To schedule a meeting, the customer must have the possibility choose a location and a time slot.
- A section (agenda) with proposed items. The customer should give a comment.
- A section (location) with a map or picture and a description of the location.
- A section (document) with multiple documents (e.g pdf file). The customer can open them and read them.
- A section (to do / meeting preparation) with meeting preparation tasks.
- A section to ask a question.
- A virtual advisor could guide the customer through the activities he has to do. The advisor should also offer the possibility to chat with him.
- The customer should see the activities he has already solved
- An explaination guide to the customer