The TALKE Group, founded in 1947, is an established supply chain partner of the chemical and petrochemical industry.
A fundamental factor for the success of our business is to achieve uncompromising safety – in all situations – for our employees working on the storange, handling and transport of the goods of our clients, for all other people, for the environment and for the product of our customers.
Safety inductions, trainings, coachings, assessments and the like are already an integral part of our daily business.
Currently we revise our internal safety programme “SIAS – Safety In All Situations”.
In this context we already brushed up the programme´s logo, as attached.
Now searching we want to accompany the programme with an illustrated mascot. This is our call for bids.
The mascot should
• Clearly display job safety as a core competence
• Display attentiveness
• Make it appear cool to work safe in all situations
• Be designed in a way to make it easy in the future, to alter it´s pose or context (elaborate 3d renderings may not apply to this). We want to leave it open to use it for comics etc.
• Appear friendly and like a good colleague
The mascot should not
• Be cute
• Be naïve
• Be schoolmasterly
The mascot can
• Be a human (preferred)
• Be an animal (would it work?)
• Be any other non-human being (we´re open for ideas)
• Be serious, but keep potential for self-mockery
• Be named Sias ;) He´s kind of predestinated to be male. He must not be. But, as a minimum of 95% of our staff are male, I´d expect a male character to have more identification potential.
• Wear our typical safety gear: helmet, boots, gloves, goggles (must not be applied, but visible)