If you look at our website or into the attached assets you will see that we've set up Future Studio in a deep space scenario. In our logo you can see an iconic green rocket starting its mission to explore the deep space. Our users (students) will skyrocket in software development like the rocket skyrockets into space.
One of our requirements for the following graphics is that your designs meet the idea of a space mission or futuristic space environment.
What we need are graphics for the onboarding process:
- New users receive a mail after their registration, we want to have a generic graphic to welcome the user to our platform.
2. Next Step: Connect with GitLab
- On our homepage, users are asked to connect their GitLab account with the Future Studio platform. This way they will get access to code samples and additional resources which are only available for registered users.
3. Suggest Profile Completion - get some stickers!
- On our homepage we want to ask users to add some details to their profile. Especially we're interested in their address so we can send them a nice thank you card and stickers. You might have some abstract ideas for stickers (e.g. our logo, a rocket person, #makeitrock, …), we don't own any stickers yet.
At last: please try to avoid references or symbols that are excluding some cultures or individuals. For example: If you design an astronaut, he/she should not be categorizable as a part of a specific space program like NASA, ESA, CNSA or RFSA. If persons are part of the design, please make sure that their gender has not to be specific or both common genders are portrayed equally.