As a final deliverable I will need 4 simple illustrations. Each design must include unfolded front and back view, and Pantone.
For the contest, is acceptable to start by proposing 2 or 3 animals first, to rate your overall trend - and if good you can continue with the rest.
Hooded Towel Themes to be delivered, in order of priority:
1. Bunny - new design based on attached picture of plush toy
2. Shark - new design based on attached picture of plush toys
3. Husky - new design based on attached picture of plush toys
4. Elephant - new design based on attached picture of plush toys
For all the designs based on plush toys, please consider that the in a hooded towel designs needs to be flatter, and is more difficult to manufacture difficult details.
All designs need to have certain level of visually consistency across the different animals, this needs to allow customers to recognize our brand.
The placement of the logo tag needs to be consistent in all towels - top left corner. The tag must be placed as a "Levi's" tag (outside of the border), in the Dinosaur picture you'll see it inside the border, this was a production issue.
All towels are 49 x 23 inches, not considering the hood.
All towels will be made of high quality - 450-gm cotton, inside Terry Cotton, and Outside Velour Cotton (see pictures for details).
Hood needs to be large enough for a 5-7 year old kid.
We also have 2 other very simple designs adjustments we need updated that we are considering doing in a 1-to-1 project with the winner:
1. Dinosaur - update our current towel with simple changes to make it more similar to our logo (eyes, round snout, fangs)
2. Koala - based on existing design, do small tweaks to look as part of the portfolio (eg. logo tag.)
Please see all 4 attachment for guidance.