OUR Swan Prince is a bit similar to Peter Pan - he flies through the night on the back of a majestic, larger-than-life swan and comes to our bedside while we are sleeping. Here he collects our dreams into a magical “cup” (like the Holy Grail) and takes them back to his castle to protect them until the sunrise. At dawn he returns our dreams safe and sound back to us, so that, when we awake we can “LIVE OUR DREAMS”.
The cover should have the quality of a timeless fairytale. The design oft he main character to be taken from the sketches provided.
We are looking for a designer to add:
- Many layers of depth in the space behind the drawing – we want to experience the upclose expressions of the characters against a background scene which extends all the way out to an endless mountain landscape
- depth of color and brightness – extremes in light and darkness
- a fantasy quality, a sense that you want to jump into the drawing and fly with him
ELEMENTS ON THE BOOK COVER (see images):
1. Flying Swan with Swan prince on its back
2. Castle (inspired by the Castle Neuschwanstein in Bavaria)
The Swan Prince is above the castle through the night
4. Valley with a lake
6. The „Cup of Dreams“ in the Swan Prince’s hands