The Jonah Group specialises in Safety Culture and Safety Leadership Development. We work with organisations to help them achieve Zero Harm. It is our core business.
We work with large organisations in oil, gas, mining and energy to embed cultures of care, ownership, accountability and trust. Australian-based, we travel to every corner of the globe delivering our services.
We have a reputation for succeeding where others have failed. Our clients typically achieve 30% to 65% improvement in safety performance and safety culture, sustained long after we’ve left the scene.
We apply psychology, neuroscience and operational experience to deliver practical, sustainable solutions. We love what we do and do it in a way that delivers long-term results for our clients.
Our services and products include:
• Blueprint for Safety Culture Transformation
• Safety Culture & Leadership Assessment Tools
• Safety Leadership Training (Managers, Operational Leaders & Employees)
• Combat Complacency Training Program
Five Things you should know about us:
1. We love our clients, our people, what we do and how we do it
2. We believe care is contagious. Care is a highly effective strategy for business success.
3. We are not afraid do things a little differently
4. We believe in giving back to the community and generously support The Hunger Project (thp.com.au)
For more information on our products and services http://www.jonahgroup.com.au