Wie Nicole Garton-Jones das erste individueller wettbewerb für wordpress tempate Abenteuer antrat
Elder Mediation BC (EMBC)
We are a non-profit society and are affiliated with Elder Mediation Canada. Our members come from a range of professional backgrounds, including mediation, social work, finance and law. EMBC objectives include:
- Promoting the independence and well-being of older adults in British Columbia by encouraging the use of affordable mediation services;
- Providing education, training and resources to elder mediators in British Columbia;
- Supporting development of certification programs and standards for elder mediators in British Columbia
- Helping certified elder mediators to maintain their skills through continuing education programs with a focus on developments in British Columbia affecting older adults;
- Distributing information on aging-related topics, with a focus on the use of elder mediation;
- Providing opportunities for networking and information sharing between elder mediators, and individuals and organizations interested in elder mediation, in British Columbia
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- older adults and their families
- professionals who work with older adults and their families, including health care workers, social workers, counselors, mediators, lawyers, financial advisors etc
- people who want to become certified elder mediators
A clean and concise website we can build upon as our organization grows, including basic navigation and wordpress page templates for: Home, About EMBC, About Elder Mediation, Find a Mediator, Resources, Membership, Contact Us and Members Forum
See the attached logo which has already been designed.