Wie Brainscape das erste button oder icon Abenteuer antrat
Brainscape is an educational iPhone application that uses a "flashcard" system to help users study nearly any subject (e.g. Spanish Vocabulary). The central theme of our brand is that we use a scientifically optimized algorithm to help people learn as fast as humanly possible.
This contest is to design an icon for our iPhone application that can be re-purposed for many different versions of the app (e.g. Spanish, medical school, law school, geography, etc.). Check out our website at http://www.brain-scape.com or by viewing the attached screenshots
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Brainscape users are tech-savvy, comfortable studying online and on their iphone (or Android phone). Typical users are adult learners studying foreign languages, older students studying for standardized tests (SAT, Medical School, etc), and college students creating cards for their courses.
THE IMAGE SHOULD
• clearly convey learning FAST (perhaps using a lightning bolt, a “speeding” flashcard, a brain, or some other metaphor for LEARNING effectively)
• use Spanish as the sample content, although the app should still . . . .
• be re-purposable for any type of content besides Spanish (e.g. medical school prep), meaning that we can easily switch out a piece of this main icon to create a totally new app
• possibly (but not definitely) contain a line of text such as "Flashcards," "Learn Fast," "Spanish," etc.
THE STYLE SHOULD BE
• expensive / 3-dimensional
• clean / simple / not too high-resolution (i.e. it should look clear even when very tiny)
• smart/Professional (not a cartoon)
• 512px X 512px
• using a color palette consistent with our brand, but looking very unique so that it stands out against competitors (see our website and the attached iPhone app screenshots)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten