Wie charcoalpixel das erste button oder icon Abenteuer antrat
I need 2 markers with different colors that will be used to display fuel prices. One is for gas stations with bad fuel quality and the other for good ones. I need an idea on how to make the marker containing the lowest price stand out. A loading image matching the website's palete is also needed; it is displayed on the center of the page while the markers are loaded.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We provide localized prices for several businesses. We need markers designed to display gas prices, and also a loading image.
FYI: A marker is an icon used to mark a spot on the map.
- I need the user to know that what he is seeing are fuel prices, so afuel pump or something of the sort inside the marker is needed.
- Two markers are needed: one for good fuel and another for bad fuel. You can play with some color outside my palete (http://kuler.adobe.com/#themeID/342626).
- There should be a space on the bottom for the price to be added, it doesn't need a different color, just an empty space.
- I needsmall markers because there are going to be a lot of them layered ontop of the map. They should be small enough to fit a readable price ata 1024x768 resolution.
- I need one of these standard loading image a bit bigger. I couldn't find one big enough (around 150px wide).
- An idea on how to make the marker containing the lowest price stand out. The marker with the lowest price has to stand out. It could be a badge, a different marker, some bar on top of it, a star, I need ideas. If your idea is a marker, then I'd need two extra markers (good fuel + low price and bad fuel + low price)
- You CAN use analogous colors to the website's current color scheme.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- huge markers
- dark markers
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten