Wie KCP Technologies das erste button oder icon Abenteuer antrat
Students playing computer games generate large quantities of rich, interesting, highly variable data that mostly evaporates into the ether when the game ends. What if in a classroom setting, data from games students played remained accessible to them for analysis? In software and curriculum materials being developed by the Data Games project, data generated by students playing computer games form the raw material for mathematics classroom activities. Students play a short video game, analyze the game data, conjecture improved strategies, and test their strategies in another round of the game.
The video games are embedded in TinkerPlots and Fathom, two data analysis learning environments widely used in grades 5–8 and 8–14 respectively. The game data appear in graphs in real time, allowing several cycles of strategy improvement in a short time. The games are designed so that these cycles improve understanding of specific data modeling and/or mathematics concepts. Lessons will be embedded in an online learning environment to facilitate their integration into standard curricula. The three-year project expands research in students’ understanding of data modeling and their ability to learn mathematical content embedded in data-rich contexts.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The intended audience for the logo are a community of high school and middle school students, their Math teachers, academic professionals working with the project. The logo should help to brand and commercialize the work that is produced as a result of the project.
Our existing customers are from the grades 4-14 - both teachers and students. We want the new logo to be easily identifiable with our existing products
* Logo should indicate some element of game playing, data exploration and a cyclic relationship between the two. The current draft logo (DGLogo) - attached to this brief illustrates what we want. However, we want a more integrated feel and are not looking at that as a starting place.
* We'd like to incorporate if possible the existing identity elements of Fathom and TinkerPlots attached to this brief
* We have a tradition of circular logos so it would be nice to retain that element but not essential.
* Even though, our principal customers are in the school market, we do not want cartoony, cutesy figures.
* Once accepted, we expect to own the sources to the final design.
* The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
* Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten