Both designs should be modern and clean. Below are the specific requirements for the single designs:
- EU size, landscape format
- Dark background, preferably black
- Text should be styled using Lato as Font, the used weights depend on your design to create a stunning look. If you use another font, it should be sans serif, modern looking and it must have different font weights. Also its license must permit commercial use and allow embedding the font into web sites
- The front of the card should contain my logo centered. On the bottom of the card there should be a horizontal bullet list containing 2-3 items. Content of the bullets can be placeholder text, as I don't know yet what I will write there.
- The back of the card should contain my name and contact details. Refer to the attached image for an example what I could think would be a nice layout. On one side of the card there should be a bar containing a gradient using the three colors noted below.
- To add some colored accents, you are free to color some parts of the card using those colors: #00AEEF, #8CC63F, #D7DF21. Parts I could think would look great colored are the bullet points or the icons for telephone/email/address etc. Do as you think it would be good.
- The background of the card can contain a pattern, if it's good looking. It should not be too distracting, I want to put the content first. I could also imagine that the K-Icon from my logo could be used as part of the background, but give it some transparency. I uploaded the K as colored and white version, whatever fits better.
For the letterhead I only have some basic ideas regarding text. The initial design is up to you, we'll refine it when I see your submissions. This are the guidelines for the letterhead:
- The same rules regarding font and colors as for the card, the paper itself should be of course white
- On the footer of the letter, include an area containing various informations like company name, Founder, address, email, bank account info, tax number etc. most of those fields must be filled with placeholder text as I don't have those infos yet.
Refer to the attached document if you want a template to base your design on.
- It would be nice if the letter has a variant of the design useable for page 2+ so the first page contains the logo and stuff and with page 2 it's only background design, maybe including the logo.
If anything about those notes is unclear, feel free to ask, I will help you.