Robot School is an extracurricular education facility for children and youths focusing on the subjects Coding, Tech/Tinkering, 3D-Printing and Extended Realities (VR/AR). We want to inspire young (and adult) creators for IT, engineering and emerging technologies, develop their critical thinking skills, empower them to embrace their creativity and teaching them the required know-how for implementing their own ideas.
Our target group are youths from 5 to 17 y/o and their parents from Frankfurt, Germany as well as its surrounding suburbs.
The main goals of this brochure are:
- A introduction to our education facility (who we are, what we do, our vision & mission statement)
- Give a summary of the different subjects of our extracurricular classes in current & emerging technologies
- A variety of class/activity formats we offer (after school classes, workshops, holiday camps, School clubs)
- We aim to spark the interests for students who had none or limited knowledge in technical topics. In addition, offering a place intermediate learner to grow even further.
- Communicate the importance of digital/technical skills for their children in the future as well as media competences.