In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The goal of the book, “Broken; How Being Broken Unlocked The Greatest Success of My Life”, is to teach men, in a position of leadership, to warn them they should be careful when they obsess over success and achievement. They may build false beliefs about how invincible they are. Men who read this book will learn these how these negative beliefs can destroy any good man’s reputation and business.
• Male between 35 and 65 years old.
• Owns a company, entrepreneur or in a high level position of leadership within organization.
• Tends to be Type-A in terms of performance and achievement.
• Well educated – even if no college degree they are a life long learner.
• Typically high household income
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I would like to have the cover of my new book designed. This book will be printed at CreateSpace (Amazon Publishing).
There are several concepts from the title that can be used in the visual elements of the cover design.
1. Broken – This concept is the breaking down of an identity. From success to failure in an instant. Although this break down was terrible, it was also the source of a positive life BREAKTHROUGH.
2. Armed Invaders - There was a cataclysmic event that caused the break down: 13 armed invader police/FBI agents raiding a tinted glass front corporate building.
3. Beliefs - A belief is a story line, or narrative we create in our heads. This story becomes like a movie we play back over and over in our own mind. Our belief, or movie, repeats until it becomes our reality (i.e., self-fulfilling prophecy).
4. Chains – chains binds us and we can’t break free. If we can break even one chain link (our belief) we can be set free.
5. Compulsiveness – Most people in a position of leadership have obsessed over something. These compulsions, like providing financial freedom for your family, can start out as positive life goals. Later our obsession comes at the cost of everything else.
6. Spirituality – This book approaches the subject of leadership from a Christian perspective. The conclusion of the book is that only truly satisfying goal to pursue is God’s presence. Pursuit of success, wealth, and status are not the compulsion that brings satisfaction.
Promotion auf dem Blog
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten