- I dont have the ISBN yet, but there should be a space for it on the back of the book. I will publish via Amazon, so Amazon will automatically put the ISBN on the back of the Cover, in the lower right corner in a 50,8 mm x 30,5 mm (2" x 1,2") white field.
- The Softcover Format will be 15,24 x 22.86 cm (6x9 inches)
- I expect a spine width of ca. 2,97 cm (1,17") but this is to be confirmed and maybe needs to be adapted once I know for sure
- no female faces / bodies please. The main character is a man. And please no man with a recognisable face (only the shape of a man is ok, but nothing that kills imagination too much)
- It should be rather dark and not so cluttered with different colors. I prefer black / white / golden as main colors, but I´m open to others of course
- the World is a Fantasy-World but it is close to the 1800 (Renaissance time), so that feeling can be used for the cover
- I attached a file with some pictures / covers I like
- The whole Book is playing in a renaissance-like setting, so there were swords (saber for the main character) but also pistols. The cover should somewhat fit to that (so no super modern font, but also no fantasy-curly one)
- I like if all is a little bit fuzzy, almost “mind twisting”, so that it leaves room for imagination
Instructions on the content on the cover:
- I don't have a very detailed expectation. I rather have some ideas what COULD be on the cover. But beside the first point I mention below nothing is a must.
- I want to have something that connects to the concept of “Anam Bri” - so seeing the light inside a person. It can either be the
eyes of an “Anam Bri” (that are normal eyes but with a white ring around the Pupil)
- or what they can see (they see the white silhouettes of people, with a strong or not so strong light inside, depending on the willpower of that person. I attached a PDF, the first image is something how I imagine it )
- or what they see in each other / how they look themselves when using “Anam Bri” (a golden silhouette that is equally brightly shining golden. I attached a PDF, similar to the first image but in golden with everything has the same brightness)
- If you want to see some sketches of the Protagonist Amano, pleae find them here: https://liebkur.de/anam-bri/
It can contain a man on it, that would supposedly be Amano (the main character), but only in a way where you cannot identify someone (either the face in the dark / in smoke / the person from behind). He is tall and strong.
Amano has a saber made of damask (so it's dark with fine lines on it). This can be included if it fits, but is definitely no must
The relict can be included: a stone that is looking like the milky way at night (when you can see it from a high mountain when it’s super dark). But it's no must