Hello, We have a brand called Sportoli, available on amazon.com, which you can see here: We are looking to engage with the right creative (and independently thinking designer) individual or company, with experience in image editing, graphics design, and content writing, as a long term relationship, to do the Amazon Enhanced Brand Content, using our original product photos. The typical project would generally consist of 4-5 small images combined into an infographic image, we will need it for all of our current products, as well as future products, for a reasonable price, however the best quality work:
This task will require exceptional graphics capability and a marketers mindset for the crafting Enhanced Brand Content and A+ listing detail pages on Amazon. Most of the written content has already been created, We require an experienced creative who can pull together the visual story that makes these products the obvious choice to buyers.
This Knee Sleeves, (attached) is an example of one of our products that just arrived, and I’m currently contacting a list of companies and individuals who are providing the services outlined below, I will use that item as a sample project, and compare everyone’s work, then I will keep the winner for all our current and future products.
This is just one project however to clarify what this task involves, and to make sure whether you can do it all, or just parts of it, we divided it into 3 phases.
Composite lifestyle photo (via stock images)
Instead of explaining exactly what we need, please give a look at the attached PDF (named sample item in action), just on the model photo not on all surrounded graphics (that’s is related to phase 2)
I will need a few occasions of “product use in action” like this, that should wake up emotional/exciting feelings to the potential customer. (Identify the target audience for this item and think about them while working on this)
This can be done either by finding the right models and photograph them, or via stock photos.
EBC (A+ content) on amazon (Only infographic not word content)
1. I saw many EBC/A+ contents, on amazon, and there is a huge difference between them, some are the high rich media kits, and some are just a collection of pictures, we need the better one.
2. Just to clarify, while we have our logo and name (see attached), we are not interest now to build our brand identity, the only thing I would like to do now is to build the “Product page” on amazon not the Brand,
3. In general, you should make sure everything looks “neat”, clean, and organized, like this belt listing
4. Identify the target audience for this item and think about them while working on this
5. Also, please make sure to follow amazon EBC guidelines
The EBC infographic should include the following 7 points,
1. Take the composite image from phase 1, and add life to it:
a. Actual Lifestyle background (as the sample “item in action’ attached)
e. Directed to the title
f. Make sure it will blend with the other portions of the EBC
2. what pain it solves
3. Feathers (like the bullet points), as well as Seals of features
4. Quality (ex a close-up of the fabric-see attached a sample)
5. Fit (Size chart) and Colors
6. Reviews (see example on EBC from amazon essentials brand)
7. Packaging (when applicable)
While I can help you a bit to identify on each product, exactly what points from above to demonstrate, I will leave this for you, (you can research the item itself when you have it, see the product description and bullet points) since its more the idea what will catch more the customers eye and what you can better illustrate as an image,
Also make sure one of the above will demonstrate naturally why we are better from the competition that sells the same item.
EBC (continued - Only word content, not infographic)
There is Headline wording added to the images, and this is the main thing you should work for writing content, The other wordings like bullet points and product description, you should not work on you will just copy/past it from our listing
Please note: EBC will not index any wording (it’s not like A+ content which indexed the wording) so no keyword expertise needed for this, it’s just the way to explain it to the customer, and add the touch to the images
If you feel you can deliver such a project both phases or just one phase, please reply to me, confirming you are confident you can deliver such services, with your portfolio or examples of your similar work done in the past, and an estimate price, then go ahead and with the photo of the compression knee sleeves attached join the contest and start your hard work, remember if you the winner I will keep you for all our current items as well our future ones.